Barbecue Spare Ribs in Two Hours by the BBQ Pit Boys
Jan 2, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 45
whole rack fresh pork spareribs (about 4 lb)
1 tsp. each salt and pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. minced garlic
3/4 c. each ketchup and chile sauce
1/4 c. each packed brown sugar
2 tsp. grated orange peel
- Place spareribs (rack cut in half if necessary), onion, salt and pepper in a large pot. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce: Heat oil in a 2- to 3-qt saucepan. Add garlic; sauté until fragrant. Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat, partially cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking. Let cool. Brush spareribs with sauce.
- Heat outdoor grill or broiler (line broiler pan with foil and coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick spray for easy cleanup).
- Grill ribs (or broil 4 to 6 in. from heat source) 12 to 14 minutes, basting with sauce a few times and turning ribs over occasionally to prevent burning, until lightly charred.
- To serve: Cut rack(s) in 1-rib portions.
- For extra flavor, prepare spareribs through Step 2, then brush the ribs with half the sauce, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Video: Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs - Baby Back Bbq Ribs - Oven or Grill
Are Workaholics Prone to OCD, Anxiety
How to Fold Money Into a Flower
3 Ways to Observe Mars
Coast Guard cant stop most of the cocaine it sees headed for the US
COLOR INSPIRATION: STYLISH TURQUOISE AND TEAL WEDDING IDEAS
3 Best Natural Migraine Remedies
How to Provide Effective Emergency Leadership During First Aid
Are spray tans safe
How to Save Money As a Student
What Kind of Morning Rusher Are You
6 Signs You’re In a Loveless Marriage
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:42 / Views: 93583