How To Do Makeup Step by Step For Beginners in Hindi | Rinkal Soni
How to Apply Makeup if You Are Completely Blind
Get to know your face.For example, learn where your cheek bones are and where your hairline is. This will help with further steps.
Choose your products.You may need a sighted person to assist you with this. An in-depth list of products you might want are listed in the Things You'll Need section.
Start by ordering your products in order of application.This is optional but strongly recommended.
Prep your hands, face, and work space.First, wash your hands. Make sure they are cold, as this helps you feel where your putting your makeup.
Next, prep your face.If you use moisturisers, apply them. Wash your face. Do what ever you usually do with your face.
Now, prep your work space.Ideally, a table. Place any protective items on the table. Also, it may be useful if you place something you don't mind getting messy on your clothing.
Apply foundation.This may be difficult. First. if you use a liquid foundation, tip the bottle slightly so that a few drops come out. Make sure it's not too much. Gently spread the foundation between your fingers. Then apply in this way:
- Circular motions on chin.
- Circular motions on cheeks.
- Small circle motions on nose.
- Circular motions from nose to temples.
- Circular motions on forehead.
- Small circular motions under nose. Don't apply too much in this area as it tends to lie here. Make sure you rub your foundation in well.
Apply powder.If you use a powder, either a foundation or for over the top of your foundation; you will need to apply this correctly as well. First, get your powder brush and get some powder on it. Gently spread this on your face. Wait until you believe it has covered your whole face and then rub it in, but not too much.
Apply blush.Smile big and feel just under your eyes. When you feel the apple of your cheek, your cheek bone, drag your blusher brush from here towards your ear. Blend your blusher slightly by gently rubbing it in but don't let it get too low on your cheek. Ideally no lower than the bottom of your nose.
Apply eye shadow.This is extremely difficult, but with practice, you will get the hang of it. Get some eye shadow on your applicator. Then place the brush on the inside of your right eye. Gently drag the brush from the inside to the outside of your eye. Do this as many times as you would like and until you think it's covered your whole eyelid. Repeat on your left eye.
Apply mascara.This is only for advanced makeup appliers. Pull the mascara applicator out of the bottle. Do not pump the lid; this gets air in to your mascara and makes it dry out very quickly. Next, place the pad of your finger on the very end of your applicator. Open your eyes. Gently place your finger against the bridge of your nose. Pull the mascara brush up your eyelash until you think that you have enough. Transfer over to the other eye. Note, you don't have to switch fingers; just place your same finger on the far left side of your eye. Remember to wipe off your finger with a makeup remover wipe. Give under your eyes a wipe as well. Try to keep your eyes open
Apply lipstick, lip gloss, and the like.This one is easy. Just drag which ever applicator you use across your lip a few times, then rub your lips together.
Make sure that there is no stray mascara underneath your eyes.Wash your hands again. Wash your table if need be.
Ask a trusted sighted person, preferably a female, if it looks ok.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you're between 11 - 13, don't overdo it. Makeup is one of those things ware less is more, really, even if you can't see it. Be sure to absolutely never cake it on.
- Mascara is only for advanced makeup users. If you're just starting, again, you don't want to use that either, see above.
- Another good tip is that you can blow on your powder bottles after you use them.
- Be sure to feel your face. Don't worry about getting makeup on your hands, so long as you don't rub your hands on your clothes.
- Ask a trusted sighted person, and not someone who will just try to wind you up and say you look like a clown.
- You may think that liquid foundation is your best bet, but actually, powder is the best. It's slightly easier to apply. But it's not up to this article, it's up to you.
- Hair styling is not covered in this article, but it's really a case of trial and error. Things like hair straighteners, hair products like hair spray, and brushing are mainly practice.
- If you're having difficulty putting enough powder/foundation/eyeshadow/anything else you need to use a brush for, you can count how many strokes you need. For example, you may need 2 strokes of powder but 5 or 6 strokes of eyeshadow.
- Products such as bronzer are applied in much the same way as powder. Just use a brush to make small strokes on your face and make sure you go over your cheeks, forehead, nose, under nose, temples, chin, and any other areas.
- It takes practice, so be patient; you'll get it one day.
- Be sure to have remover pads. The reason for this is that mascara can get under your eyes.
- Eye liner is extremely difficult to apply, so you don't want to use it. Try your best to either get used to not wearing it, or only wearing it sometimes, and when and if you decide to wear it, ask a sighted person to do it for you. You have an extremely high chance of messing up.
- Mascara is extremely messy, so be sure to wipe off your finger, your mascara bottle and even under your eyes.
- Don't try to apply eye liner yourself, as it will mess up.
- Never cake it on.
- Be sure to rub in your foundation. If you don't, you will appear orange and that's not good, even if you can't see.
Video: How to Apply Eyeshadow PERFECTLY (beginner friendly hacks)
Miranda Kerr for Mango Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
6 Famous Dads Share Their Messages to Their Kids
Apply The Law of Attraction in 5 Steps
7 Sanity Savers for Parents of Teens
7 Seated Yoga Poses That Will Work Wonders On Your Health
Alexa Chung to front new fashion show
Carolina Herrera Fall 2019 Bridal Collection
How to Block Ads
Travis Scott: What you need to know about Kylie Jenners boyfriend
15 Minute Abs Workout
He had a son and made the kid a human meme
Real Estate Porn: A 17 Million NYC Penthouse and a ParisMansion
Date: 05.12.2018, 22:30 / Views: 53532