How to defend someone pushing you
How to Defend Yourself (or a Friend)
Be confident!You may not be the most confident person, but you can still pretend to be. If this person begins to push you, simply shove them away. Control your voice. Try to make it sound deep and powerful, not wobbly and scrawny.
Recognize the point of no return.If this person is just shouting things at you, it's not the time to attack them. Wait for them to give you a reason, this will get the bystanders (and law) on your side! If they push you, simply ignore them, or push them back if you think they'll keep going. If they punch you, go nuts.
Take the right stance!Make sure you are a good distance in relation to the mugger. Don't stand too close nor too far away from them. Spread your legs so they're a little wider than your shoulders, with your main foot being the most forward one. Turn your body sideways to the mugger, this will make you a smaller target, and make it harder for them to hit you in the stomach or solar plexus. Bring your hands arm arms up to your face, try to protect your head and neck as much as possible.
How to fight, One key element to winning a fight quickly, is the element of surprise.Act like you're not going to hit them, and then suddenly make your move. A quick hit to the throat is effective; it doesn't take much to collapse their trachea, and if you manage to do this, the fight is over! By this time, the attacker should have raised their hands to their throat/face. If you get the feeling they are not done yet, use your fist to pummel their stomach, or give him a quick jab to the solar plexus. If this still didn't do the trick, go ahead and send your knee into their groin or breasts. At this point, the attacker should be doubled over in pain, and most likely not in a good fighting condition. This is where you make your choice, walk away or keep going at them? If they show any sign that they want to keep fighting, improvise. Hit them a couple of times, kick them. From here on, it doesn't take a lot to bring them down!
Know when to stop!If they are huddled up in a ball on the ground, leave them. If however, they are still trying to pushing you around, then do everything you can to stop them. Know when to stop; don't overdo this; you don't want to take their life.
QuestionHow do I defend myself if someone hits me on the back every day?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you're sure it's every day, next time they attempt to hit you, act normal and calm, even if you're actually freaking out. Then suddenly swing around, grab their wrist(s) and twist HARD. This will hurt. Then go tell an authority figure that someone was hitting you and you defended yourself.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if they hold my hands down?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use your legs to try and kick them, or use your head to headbutt them.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you are quick or have good reach, step back when someone throws a punch, then grab their fist and pull them down to the ground.
- Use your height to your advantage. If you are short, duck a lot. Your advantage is that your target is smaller. If you are tall, you have amazing reach (and usually added power!).
- If your attacker has a gun, make your target smaller, and don't fight back. If he/she tells you to hand over your phone or money, DO IT! It's not worth your life!
- Scan the environment! Find something you can use as a weapon! Streets are usually littered with bottles, glass or other dangerous objects.
- At some point in the fight, you will feel the adrenaline rushing through your body; use this to your advantage! It makes you stronger, more alert, and all in all, a better fighter!
- Fear is a reflex; confidence is a choice... choose wisely when deciding to defend yourself!
- Avoid fighting as much as possible.
- If you're facing the attacker, and you've realized there's no peaceful ending to this conflict you may have no choice. Say something like "whatever, I'm outta here!" and place your left foot on their left side, try to make it look like you're walking away! Then, when you've put your weight on that foot, quickly spin clockwise with your elbow raised, trying to hit the attacker in their head. This should catch them off guard, and the shock can be enough to send them out of the fight! Practice this elbow-spin though, if you don't hit him, you'll look like a fool and be in a very disadvantageous position.
- Expect to get hit. It's okay if you get hit; you can sometimes unleash more power because of adrenaline or anger. But don't kill the attacker; know when to stop.
- YELL! If you are seriously outnumbered try to get to a busy street crowded with people! Grab someone and tell him/her you're being attacked and that you need help!
- Call the police after the fight, or during the fight if you have a cell phone.
- If there are multiple attackers, your best choice is to run. If you are cornered, and they are going to harm or kill you, try falling to the ground (but keep your feet and arms raised), then do a kick sweeping as many of them to the ground as possible. This works for only unarmed attackers. Also, remember to block a lot. A good offense is a good defense! Run away as fast as you can.
- If you are cornered by a group of attackers,alwaysstay standing. You're incredibly vulnerable once you're on the ground.
- You will usually, if not always, get hurt in a fight.
- Know when to stop, you DO NOT want to kill your opponent!
- Do not stop in the middle of the fight if your attacker is still fighting. Let the adrenaline fuel you! Keep going at the attacker. If you stop, you give him the opportunity to hit you back. The only time you should stop, is when they are not willing or capable of fighting you any longer.
Video: HOW TO VERBALLY CONQUER OTHER MEN | EGO DEFENSE
How to Play Goalie in Hockey
A boy spoke for the first time after dentist corrected his tongue-tie
9 Mini Cocktail Hour Food Pairings that Taste as Good as They Look
12borders between countries that shatter all stereotypes
Boston Market Wants to Cook Thanksgiving For You
Big Midsection May Up Risk of Dying Suddenly
How to Prevent Arthritis Progression
Is Early Menstruation Inherited
How to Lease Office Space
35 Fashionable Hair Colors to Try in 2019
Medication Side Effects
PE lessons put women off sport
How to Write on Wood
Date: 05.12.2018, 22:31 / Views: 93163