How To Play The Pokemon Trading Card Game
How to Play Real Life Pokémon
Hey, did you ever want Pokémon to come alive? Well, you can make your dream come true, and remember you gotta catch 'em all!
Caution: This is just for fun and is pretend, it is not for people who are gullible or are intrigued by the idea of Pokémon in reality.
Read "Make Cardboard Pokemon", and follow the instructions there.Alternatively, you can make Pokémon plushes.
Make yourself a master.Learn all of the attacks for your Pokémon (keep in mind you can only carry six Pokémon four moves each).
Cut a rectangle out of cardboard.Draw all the Pokémon and badges you have.
Make some props.Use the various craft materials you have in your house.
- Pokéballs out of cardboard, or, buy the toy Pokeballs.
- Electronic Pokedexes or electronic accessories.
- Plush Pokémon and toy accessories.
Wear trainer clothes or clothes.Use those that are identical to a Pokémon character.
Buy a DS book bag.You can also use a DS backpack you have to keep your stuff.
Explore your backyard or the park.You can pretend it's a region.
Pretend your Nintendo DS is a Pokedex.Make your own or use the one you bought in stores.
Have friends to be gym leaders.You can also make imaginary ones.
Invite your friends over.Have them scatter the Pokémon everywhere in your 'region', or do it yourself. When you find one, battle it!
Call a friend, if you want to battle.Take your Pokémon, then throw a Pokeball on the ground. Call out the Pokémon's name (Example: Charmander, I choose you!} Now stand the Pokémon against a wall or on the ground.
Call out an attack.Use weapons like water gun, vine whip, razor leaf or fire spin, for example. For a battle, each friend needs a Pokémon! Then, one of you stand on either side of the room or field and take turns saying different attacks.
- You can also pick up the Pokéball, call the Pokémon's name and say "Return"; for example "Charmander, return!".
Have your Pokémon evolve.Make sure that you have the evolved form of the Pokémon with you. Take that Pokémon away and replace it with its evolved form.
Have fun playing!
Create a base.Any warehouses or old storage areas can be used for a secret base. Place plushes of doll Pokémon or other things in there. Make sure that the warehouse or storage area is safe, as gangs, squatters, and other dangerous people like to hide out in these.
QuestionHow could we go about making a pokemon center we would need to heal our pokemon?PickelchuCommunity AnswerConsider having a friend or an imaginary person be nurse. You could use a shed or just pretend there is a pokemon center.Thanks!
QuestionDo I have to use real money?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo. You can use Monoply money or plastic toys as tokens.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I don't have warehouses at my house?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you don't have warehouses, just pretend that your room is the warehouse.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use rooms and small corners as evolution stone shops, Pokecenters, and repgi?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can use whatever you would like.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I breed Pokemon?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMake Pokemon egg bath bombs with a Pokemon figure inside! There are many recipes on the internet for these. Or just buy a small plush of the 'mother' Pokemon. If you want it to be more realistic, make sure the Pokemon you are breeding are in the same egg group (check websites like Bulbipedia).Thanks!
QuestionWhat types of attacks could I use?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerI recommend looking at websites like Bulbapedia, searching for the Pokémon that you want to know the attacks of, and finding some sort of pattern. Example: Charizard is a Flying/Fire type, so it can use a lot of Flying and Fire type attacks. Some of it's attacks, like Rock Tomb, don't make much sense, but attacks like Flamethrower do.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I play real life Pokemon with a small yard?PickelchuCommunity AnswerYou could go to a park or just pretend that that you are in a different place when you walk in your yard.Thanks!
QuestionWhat Pokemon are normal for the game?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAll Pokemon are.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make Pokedollars in real life Pokemon?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could just use real coins or make them out of plastic or cardboard and paint them gold.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I know when the Pokemon faints?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA Pokémon usually faints after a long battle. For example, remember the Pokémon's health on the cards. If it is something like 50 and the battle has been going on for a while, you can safely say that it has fainted. You can also remember how frequently It faints in the games. This method also helps you to know when it has fainted.Thanks!
Will there be a help page for Pokemon Quest and various associated topics on Wiki How?
- In order to play, you must know your Pokémon's attacks.
- There are different jobs in Pokémon; you can be a trainer, gym leader, breeder, movie producer, musical star, ranger, elite four member, frontier brain, coordinator or a connoisseur.
- Try to make prop badges!
- You can explore anywhere! The mountains, hills, grasslands, for example, are some of the main places you can explore.
- If you lose, your opponent can take your PokeDollars.
- Try to voice over the Pokémon; for example: Charmander sounds like this: Charmander! Char.
- For potions, take a bottle, and fill it up with colored water, then label the type of potion it is.
- Don't steal your friend's Pokémon if they are battling with it! Wait until they're done battling with it. In fact, stealing is wrong, and only Team Rocket (and the other teams) do such evil things!
- Some Pokémon have to be traded in order to evolve. For example, Graveler can only evolve into Golem if it is traded. Simply give that Pokémon to your friend in the battle, replace it with the Pokémon evolved form, and take back your Pokémon.
- Look up multiple Pokémon and memorize or write down their attacks and their effectiveness.
- You could try to add potions that heal your Pokémon,paralyze your opponent, and more!
- Some Pokémon can overpower others, like fire type can kills grass types easily, water types can put out fire types, and grass types can drain water types.
- If you don't feel comfortable with voicing over the Pokémon, think of their anime voices/game cries in your head
- When you catch a Pokémon, say "I caught (the name of the Pokémon)!"
- Pretend the In-Game characters are at your house (like Red, Joey, Blue, etc).
- You can write the moves and the abilities in a notebook like Sawyer's (character from Pokemon the series XY).
- Don't play with your Pokémon out in the rain, they might get ruined.
- Don't make fun of your friend's Pokémon.
- This is just for fun and is pretend. It is not for people who are gullible or are intrigued by the idea of Pokémon in reality.
Video: POKEMON Real Life (Dner Let's Play)
Qualtrics files S-1 for IPO
How to Start an Alligator Farm
How to Cook Black Walnut Meat
Why Does My Father Have Muscle Spasms
5 New Ways to Get More Protein in Your Salads
What is Pizzagate
7 Expert-Approved Strategies for Losing Weight (Beyond Just Diet and Exercise)
How to Build Muscle at Home
Sample Obituary for Older Person
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Psoriasis