Strawberry Shortcake 🍓 The Berry Big Harvest 🍓Berry Bitty Adventures | Girls show
Nov 17, 2011
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 45
Total Time: 0 hours 45
package frozen poundcake
1 1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
tub frozen extra-creamy whipped topping
qt plus 1/2 pt strawberries
1/4 c. plus 1 Tbsp strawberry spreadable fruit (All-Fruit)
strawberry ice cream
- Coat an 8 x 3 or 9-in. springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut cake in 1/2-in.-thick slices. Cut slices in half diagonally. Fit about 1/2 the triangles to cover bottom of prepared pan.
- Fold extract into topping. Spread 1/2 cup on cake in pan.
- Slice 1 qt strawberries into a bowl; stir in 1/4 cup spreadable fruit. Spread 1 cup over topping in pan; freeze 30 minutes until set. Meanwhile, slightly soften 3 1/2 cups ice cream.
- Drop spoonfuls softened ice cream on berries, then spread, taking care not mix in the berries. Top with most of remaining cake (set aside some for decoration). Spread with 1/2 cup topping. Spoon berries left in bowl evenly over topping; freeze 1 hour. Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining ice cream to soften.
- Spoon on berries; spread to edges. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Slice 1/2 pt berries. Mix with remaining spreadable fruit.
- Remove pan sides. Loosen cake from base; slide onto serving plate. Spread 1 cup topping on sides. Spoon rest on top. Top with rest of berries. Cut reserved cake in small triangles; place decoratively on cake. Serve, or wrap airtight and freeze.
- To serve: Transfer pie to refrigerator to thaw slightly.
Video: Strawberry Shortcake 🍓 Room at the Top 🍓 Berry Bitty Adventures
15 Exercises To Strengthen And Tone Your Lower Body At Home
5 Ways The Moon May Impact Your Health
This is the last thing that we expected to come out of Brexit
How Cold Is TOO Cold to Exercise Outside
Getting Rid of Pimples
How to Reduce Frown Lines
Ways to quit smoking cigarettes
How to Be a Geek
The Hottest New Fitness Trend
Meghan Markles estranged relatives might be wedding correspondents
The 15 Diet Tips The Experts Swear By
Kombucha Sangria: A Refreshing Cocktail
This 2-Move Workout Might Be The Hardest Thing You Do All Week
Who Is at Risk for IBS
7 Reasons You Need To Try Kettlebells
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:56 / Views: 74592