Making Tiger Butter Candy
Tiger Butter Fudge
- Line a 9-by 9-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place 2 cups milk chocolate chips and 1 can condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Place the white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and remaining can condensed milk in a clean large microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Spread the white chocolate mixture evenly over the chocolate mixture.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips and the vegetable oil in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over the fudge, then refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Using the foil overhangs, lift the fudge from the pan and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 25 squares. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
PER PIECE274 CAL, 12.5 G FAT (8 G SAT FAT), 15 MG CHOL, 79 MG SOD, 5 G PRO, 36 G CAR, 1 G FIBER.
NOTE: For an extra creative touch, serve the fudge on a fun sharing plate. Decorate a plate using a Pebeo Porcelaine 150 paint pen (, ), following the package instructions. Once done, allow the painted surface to dry, then place it in a room-temperature conventional oven while it preheats to 300°F. Bake for 30 minutes, then turn the oven off and allow the plate to cool completely before removing. Please note: While the paint is water-based and nontoxic, the painted dish should only be used for serving food. Utensils will scratch the paint.
Video: Tiger Butter Fudge - Butter With A Side of Bread
The best fat-burning workout for men over 40
Why I Started Posting My Weight on Social Media
9 Struggles All Ladies Who Take the Pill Understand
How to Butterfly Kiss
How to Write a Poem About Nature
What Do Nail Problems Mean for Your Health
Short Hairstyles for Women with Fine Hair
Smart Steps That Can Improve Your Severe Asthma
8 Ways to Stay Allergy-Free This Winter
How To Prepare For Glowing Prom NightSkin
French Toast Recipe
20 Of Women Who Got A Hysterectomy Didnt Need One